Social Media Family Tree
Until recently, family scrapbooks were the only means of looking back at family memories. Past generations might only have 20-30 photos of themselves in their entire lifetime. In today’s world of on-demand photos and content, it opens up a whole new world of family history. Your challenge is to submit a solution for a digital family tree! There are a few different ways to keep this collection of family history, which include:
- The ability for future generations to access all social media of the past. (Ex.: seeing your great grandfather's Tiktok or Instagram).
- The ability to curate all the family social media into a beautiful family collage. This can be both photos or top retweets. Imagine if Grandpa Randy went viral in 2017?
- Longterm: Family social media wills. When someone dies allowing the family to take over the account.
Features to Implement
- User interface(UI) for users
- Backend database to store collection of family history
- Server to host the application for users to test out online